Notes about all classes
* All classes are currently being held in Dance Victoria at 2750 Quadra Street, just north of Hillside.
* We will be checking vaccination status for all participants, and everybody must wear a mask while we’re in the building.
* Please stay home if you’re sick!
* Class size is limited. No drop-ins, so please sign up in advance. First registered, first served.
* We will be allowing partner rotations, but not everybody will be comfortable with doing them. Bring a buddy so you are guaranteed to have at least one person to dance with.
* We don’t currently have enough studio bookings nailed down to do our normal six-week sessions, so each lesson will be a one-shot.
* We’ll teach for an hour, then play music for half an hour for you to get your dance on.
* We’re not taking payments in advance, only at the door. It’ll be a flat $20 per person, so you can either bring a twenty or pay with our debit/credit machine.
On a personal note:
Due to our limited studio slots and class capacities, our family budget is looking pretty tight. Please only register for classes that you’re definitely able to attend. We’ve grown fond of eating.